Canadian schools that can host international students are known as designated learning institutions. Some
private institutions, such as career colleges and language schools, are not regulated by the government.
Work Permit

A foreign national who wants to work in Canada temporarily or permanently need proper work authorization from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). Work Permit is an authorization to work full time in Canada, it can be for a particular employer or open to work anywhere in Canada.

AMO can help you get work permit after having a job offer. First you need to have a valid full time job offer from an employer and then you can apply for work permit.

You can work in Canada as:

Federal Skilled Worker under
Express Entry EE
Federal skilled Trade Worker under
Express Entry EE
Canadian Experience Class under
Express Entry EE
International Experience Canada
Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) 

Call Us:
Phone : 1-866-827-9893
Contact Us:
Email :
For further details or free assessment contact us:
Phone: 1-866-827-9893

Immigration & Education
Immigration & Education