Family reunification is always a priority in Canadian  immigration system. Canada give priority to family immigration cases. According to immigration law a foreign national may be selected as a member of the family class on the basis of their relationship as the spouse, common-law partner, child, parent or other prescribed family member of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident. It is our priority too to see our clients families united.

Family is most important thing in life. To sponsor a family member needs to be done properly not to have unwanted delays or failures.
Spouse/Common-LawPartner/Conjugal Relationship

Spouse refers to either of the two persons (opposite or same sex) in a marriage legally recognized in the country in which it took place, as well as in Canada.

Common-Law Partner
Common-law partner refers to a person who is living in a conjugal relationship with another person (opposite or same sex), and has done so continuously for a period of at least one year.

Conjugal Relationship
Conjugal relationship is a relationship which exists between two persons when there is a significant degree of commitment between two people. A conjugal partner is a foreign national residing outside Canada who is in a conjugal relationship with a sponsor for at least one year, but could not live with the sponsor as a couple.
For further details or free assessment contact us:
If you are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada and at least 18 years old, you can sponsor certain
relatives to come to Canada.
Call Us:
Phone : 1-866-827-9893
Contact Us:
Email :
Phone: 1-866-827-9893

Immigration & Education
Immigration & Education